Saturday, September 5, 2015

Hitz Cafe, Tanjung Malim

Hello everyone!

This post is going to be filled with photos of food so please bare with me. Hitz Cafe is a famous cafe in Tanjung Malim town. It is near to the Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris so I think that is good for their business because students like to sit with their friends chit chatting all day long. The ambience of this cafe is also quite good. I have been there several times already. The workers are extremely friendly! So that's a bonus for them.

But the downside of this cafe is that the price of food sometimes is quite ridiculous for the dishes.

Seafood Aglio e Olio Spaghetti. RM18.
Delicious!
But..
I think it is overpriced.
Blueberry Cream Cheese Belgium Waffles.
I can't remember the price. Maybe its RM12.
But I seriously love this one!
The taste just mingle around perfectly together,
Will be repeating to order this the next time I am here.
Beef strips carbonara. The price is RM14 if I am not mistaken.
I love this. The portion is big.
It is served with a garlic bread too!
Love!
Tom Yum Spaghetti.
I don't like it although I am a huge fan of tom yum.
It tasted like they put the Maggi's tom yum seasoning cube in it.
Does not taste like authentic tom yum.
Spaghetti Bolognese.
I love that they serve it with a garlic bread.
They put the sauce generously which I love about this cafe.
The portion is big too.
Chocolate Belgium Waffles.
The chocolate ganache taste funny.
I kinda like the Blueberry Cream Cheese Belgium Waffle more than this.

Cheese Baked Rice with Chicken Chop. I don't fancy this at all.
It makes me feel so full and it was sooo cheesy to my liking. Not going to order this again.

That's all for this entry. Go and try this cafe in Tanjung Malim. You won't regret!

Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment