Monday, September 7, 2015

My favourite perfume!

Hello everyone!

Perfume is not just a perfume. It defines an individual's personality and characters. As for me, I don't really know what my favourite perfume define me but it sure smells great! I don't like the sweet scented smell like most girls like because sometimes it kind of hurts my nose. I just can't smell any perfume that smells like sweet candy. I like a touch of zesty smell in my perfume or a fresh smell but still suitable for everyday use and suitable for a girl like me. I had always love man's perfume like the Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio perfume which have an aquatic and fresh scent. But the fact that I am a girl always stopped my intention of wearing it because I am afraid that it might be too strong for a girl like me.

So, my ultimate favourite perfume of all time since I was 10 years old is The Body Shop's White Musk perfume range. I love that it is not a sweet smelling perfume and the iconic velvety scent of the white musk fragrance from The Body Shop can be worn everyday. It unites a mix of perfume notes including musk, lily, iris, rose, and vanilla to keep me feeling fresh all day long!

In my White Musk collection from The Body Shop, I have 3 different type which is the Eau de Parfum, Eau de Toilette and lastly the smooth satin body lotion. I love each and every single one of it. I am looking forward to buy the perfume oil and sheer body mist from this range too.

Eau de Parfum vs Eau de Toilette. Eau de Parfum is the next highest level of fragrance and perfume concentration after the perfume oil. The Eau de Toilette is not as strong as the Eau de Parfum but it is more affordable than the Eau de Parfum. A bottle of 60ml of the Eau de Toilette costs RM115 and a 30ml bottle of the Eau de Parfum costs RM99 which if there is a 60ml bottle of the Eau de Parfum, it will cost RM198. But of course I bought them while they were on sale. (I buy them one at a time and at special occasions like my birthday because they are expensive!)


My collection from the White Musk range from The Body Shop


The Body Shop recommends to layer the smell by putting on the lotion, sheer body mist, eau de parfum and eau the toilette but I only put one or two things at a time on my body. For example if I decided to use Eau de Parfum for the day, I will use the body lotion as well. This is to make the smell lasts all day. To me, the purpose of using perfume are not to make other people attracted to me. I wear perfume to just simply make me feel confident and no bad odor will be coming from my body and make other people uncomfortable including myself.


Thank you for reading! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment