Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My favourite eyeshadow palette

Hello everyone!

I am a person who loves natural looking eyes. I hate those fancy colour on my eyes. So I need to buy an eye shadow palette that looks great for my everyday look without making my eyes look like a peacock, showing its coloured feathers to everyone. My ultimate favourite eyeshadow palette is from Too Faced which is called the Natural Eyes Neutral Eyeshadow Collection. This eyeshadow palette will make you look naturally gorgeous for any occasion. From a simple everyday look to the class to big occasions like wedding and dinners. This palette features nine matte and shimmer eyeshadows in beautiful neutral colours which range from soft and pretty so slightly sexy. This Natural Eyes palette is also a 2014 Brides Magazine award winner for 'Best Palette to Wear On Your Big Day!'



Lets talk about the packaging. It comes in a paper box and in the box is a metal box containing the eye shadows. All the shades that I need is in an easy-to-carry, compact purse size palette and I love it because I travel a lot. Going back to my hometown in Melaka from Tanjung Malim every two weeks requires a lot of walking and packing my bags. When I put this palette in my bag, the eye shadows in the palette stays beautiful, untouched and doesn't break and leave any residue behind. It also comes with a step-by-step instruction that teaches me everything that I need to know on how to create the perfect Natural Eye for any occasions.



What I love about this eyeshadow palette is that its pure pigmented, luxurious and silky formula eye shadows offer me a true colour pay off! It blends effortlessly for an airbrushed effect. It is pricey but honestly, it is just worth buying. I use it everyday and it gives my eyes the definition that I wanted without making me look like I am going to some party when I am actually going to the class. I even use this palette at night time for a smokey brown eyed look. It is definitely worth the money.


I recommend this palette to all of the makeup lovers out there.

Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment